Let's see...what's happened the last couple weeks.
1) Had a trailer come loose and cruise into oncoming traffic during rush hour in Grand Rapids on a very busy street. (amazingly no one and no thing got hurt)
2) Did laundry
3) Met Amy, Fisher, and Riley at Chuck E Cheese.
4) Did laundry
5) Got my hair butchered
6) Let 6 yr. old frost my hair
7) Adopt an abandoned kitty, which is the cutest thing ever.....and was litter box trained to an old shoe box filled with cedar wood chips, on the very first night. She's a keeper.
8) Went to the AirZoo That place is freakin awesome! If you like airplanes you will love this *museum*. It has hundreds of old planes, a 4D theatre, actual flight simulators and rides. Click here for some pictures.
9) Came home...Yeah, thought I'd sneak that one in there.
10) Discovered electricity has been out for three weeks.....the fridge and freezer were full. We've been home 3 days now and the fridge is still sitting in the front yard. I opened it for a sec and thought I was gonna die. In the meantime, the homo's parked out front and we're using it's fridge, along with a cooler inside, and our deep freeze. How do you clean a fridge like that? There's brown liquid coming out the bottom.
11) The three acres of grass that we mow is mid thigh high, and the lawn mower belt broke after we got a good Chevy Chase mow job done. Yeah, mowed a little here, a little there...looks real perty now, especially with the fridge still strapped to the tow dolly to add to the ambiance.
Can we get back on the road now?